As a church we are committed to...
• honouring the one true God - Father, Son and Holy Spirit
• making Jesus known, both locally and globally
• the need for forgiveness and new birth through faith in Jesus
• prayer, and the power of the Holy Spirit
• the authority of the Bible, and its relevance for today
• being a church family that is welcoming, loving and multicultural
• worship that is warm, sincere and a mix of styles
• the responsibility of all Christians to serve others and share Christ
• nurturing all ages in Christian life and service
The church's core beliefs are held in common with other Christian churches
We believe the scriptures are inspired by God and are the supreme authority for the church.
We gladly accept the historic creeds of orthodox Christianity, and - subject to Scripture - the Westminster Confession of Faith and other doctrinal standards of the Presbyterian Church.